Can we include stallholders in our insurance?


Can we include non Parent Council/PTA members in our insurance, for example, stallholders?


If you are running an event where people may be paying you for a stall (and/or giving you a share of sales) and selling things they make, they are only covered by Extended Public Liability Insurance if your Connect membership is 4*.  Find out about 4* membership here, including restrictions. If you don't already have this, you can upgrade your membership using this Upgrade from 3* to 4* Membership application form or email/phone the Connect office to arrange this. This is only available to cover non-registered businesses. If you are in any doubt, contact the Connect office.