Will the disco DJ be covered by our Connect Membership insurance?


We're hiring a DJ to run our next Parent Council disco. Will he be covered by our Connect insurance?


If you hire (pay) an entertainer like a DJ or magician then they should have their own Public Liability Insurance like any other business. If they are not running a business, they can be covered under your Connect membership-linked insurance which allows you to co-opt the DJ onto your Parent Council/PTA Committee for the event.